Would You Like To Try This With Your Dog?
I’m thinking about releasing one of two different advanced video coaching/consulting programs for you this January, and I’d like to get your feedback on whether or not they’re something your interested in, and would like to participate in.
The programs are going to be specifically geared towards getting your dog to:
- Greet ANY stranger in a friendly manner — whether out in public or at your front door
- Training your dog to sit calmly every time you or friends go to pet him
- Behave Perfectly on walks, whether on or off leash… and completely stop pulling
- How to walk your dog through a crowd of people and maintain complete control
- How to stay sitting or laying down in one place when you REALLY need him to
- Strategies for getting him to come WHENEVER he’s called… no matter how much he doesn’t want to
- Training drills to teach your dog to be NICE to other dogs
- How to get your dog to pay attention to you… and NEVER get distracted… even in chaotic environments
- Plus strategies for teaching your dog to behave himself in your home when you are NOT there.
I’m REALLY wanting to make this program HIGHLY interactive. So I’m thinking about making the format of this program webinar based (where I do an interactive coaching call once a week on each of the above topics), and then do a follow up call to answer your questions a few days later.
And to spice it up a bit, I’m wanting to not just answer your questions via email, or over the phone, but send you a free video camera (like the new $130 Flip Video Cameras) so you can video tape yourself working with your dog, easily upload it to YouTube, and that way I can watch you practicing with your dog and offer individual pointers for your dog’s unique situation… instead of just general advice.
Ideally I’d like to get a group of about 50 dog owners who would want to commit to working with me for 6-8 weeks in a way where we could all share our videos with each other and learn from each others mistakes and successes. So all of the dogs can perfectly pass the obedience objectives I listed above.
So if this sounds interesting… please leave me a comment below to let me know if it’s something you’d like me to move forward with, and if it’s something you’d be willing to pay for. Along with anything else you’d like me to add to the program that I haven’t mentioned.
Do you like the idea of sharing video with me for a critique?
Do you have 30 minutes a week to commit to a 6-8 week program?
And are you comfortable with uploading to YouTube?
Would you like me to target this at dogs under 2 years old or OVER?
Any feedback you have on this idea would be appreciated 🙂